
For breakfast today Boozie had oatmeal, raisins, and Cheerios. After that he played on the floor with his toys for a bit and then went down for his nap. He woke up about 1 1/2 hours later. I went up there to get him and change his diaper and was tickling his tummy and when he was laughing I noticed something brown in his mouth. It was a very hydrated raisin! I was dying laughing. It had been in there while he played and stayed there during his entire nap. So I calculated it was roughly in there for 2 1/2 hours. After he started laughing, I think he realized it was there because then he shut his mouth and started chewing it up. Priceless.
5 comments:
Awesome! I often put the raisins in with the steel-cut oatmeal while it cooks - it softens them up well. Charlie seems like such a happy kid!! Are you guys going to be UT for any of the holidays?
ya. i love cooking the raisins in with the oatmeal. yum. we're going to be in utah for christmas and new year's. we fly in on monday before christmas and fly out the 2nd. we'll have to have charlie and freddy play. :)
See, he's a chimpmunk for sure :)
that is too funny!
That is awesome!
Post a Comment