Monday, October 13, 2008

Just couldn't pass it up


How cool is it to have a smiley-faced cheese named after you? I just couldn't pass it up!

7 comments:

Matt and Kay Jones said...

hey lady! what a small world! Becky has been one of my best friends since freshman year at BYU. I'm sure you met her while we were there! That is so cool that you know Rob and Melanie... anyways... good to see that you are doing well. Love catching up!

allie said...

haha! chuck is so lucky...

heather said...

That is so funny. Hey I am supposed to let you know that I tagged you. Sorry.

Yasmine said...

I hope it tasted good!

anjer said...

i thought trav was the cheesey one in the family?

Lis said...

Ha! Anj, you are dead on.

The only thing better is if it was named Boozie Cheese. But then you might not have been allowed to purchase it :)

Em said...

boozie-free cheese. :)