Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quizirk Tizag


I've been tagged by my friend, Heather

Here are the rules:

  • Link the Person who Tagged you.
  • Mention rules on your blog.
  • Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
  • Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
  • Leave a comment to let them know.

(This is very hard because they're only quirks to others so I had to ask for help)

1) I am very particular. very. very. I only like certain clothes and I want them to fit a certain way, I like the pillows on the bed to be at just the right spot and angle, etc... Just ask T.
2) I can fall asleep anywhere. Not as much since Boozie came along since he keeps me awake, but when someone asks me if I've seen a certain movie I usually say, "Um, I think I've seen the beginning..." Therefore, it takes weeks and weeks to watch our Netflix movies and even then I only see half.
3) I can't stand any kind of hassle i.e., calling stores, calling banks, taking my car in to get anything done, getting a new driver's license, basically any kind of problem is very annoying to me. When I was younger I used to ask Doge (who was like 4-years old at the time) to do it all and she willingly did. How about you move in, Doge?
4) I do not like to make more than one trip from the car to the house or vice versa. It drives T insane. He can't even begin to understand why. My best victory yet is one time we were having a baby shower at work and I got the gifts for the girl. I got to work at 4:45 am and carried in a Sam's-size box of diapers (292 count), a huge Sam's-size box of wipes, 12 cupcakes, my purse, and a gift bag. The hospital security was following me the whole time in his van, most likely waiting for me to drop it all. Little did he know that I wouldn't.
5) I love Cheerios. Sometimes I try different cereals but I always come back to the classic. It's all because of Pops. He loves them too and eats them pretty much everyday and always has. I guess I followed in his footsteps. Sometimes when we're at the store I ask T what kind of cereal he wants. He always says "Why do you even ask, just get your Cheerios". Now that we're on an oatmeal kick I've been missing the Cheerios so I have them for a snack instead :)
6) I am a feng sui nut. When we moved into our house I was pregnant so I couldn't lift and move the furniture. Alitris and T would move the couch to a corner at an angle and I would stand back and say, "Nope. Let's try the other wall." It was all moved around many times until we finally reached the point of good qi.
7) After T got home tonight he told me that #6 is not actually a quirk and he thought I should include how excited I get when it's time to go to sleep. I usually do a barrel roll flip into bed and then lie there anticipate the sweet slumber. I heart sleep

I tag anyone who wants to share their quirks cos we all love to read them so we know other peeps are weird too :)

3 comments:

heather said...

I agree this was really hard. I know some of mine weren't quirks, but who can think of weird things that they do. Only other people think they are weird. Thanks for doing it, it was fun to read.

Becca said...

I am right there with you on the one trip thing. I can't stand going back out to the car twice--even when I'm at home and it's so close. Now that I am pregnant, Aaron and all my coworkers think I'm going to fall and lose the baby at any given moment. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Teriney said...

i love this! Fun to read!