My sister just posted this pic of Boozie and a comment about how he's storing nuts for winter. It reminded me of two hilarious stories that happened recently. One was when we were in North Carolina for the Annual BBQ. It was Owie's first time meeting CB and with his darling little lisp he said, "Emy, Chuck-th chubby". We still quote it and laugh about it today. Yeth Owie, Chuck ith chubby.
Second story: The other day T was out running errands for work and one of his errands was to find a pink tie. I told him that we were going to be at TJ Maxx in a bit and he said he'd meet us there to look for his pink tie. Boozie was in the sling and I was just wandering around making sure no screamin deals were passing me up. T arrived and came over to us to say hello. "What's in his mouth?" he asked. "Nothing should be," I said, a little alarmed as I imagined what he grabbed from a shelf at TJ Maxx and put in his mouth. "Yes, there's something green in there." We pried open his mouth and found a pea. I started laughing. It was what I had fed him for lunch about 2 hours earlier and apparently, he was storing it for a snack for later. So in case you were wondering what he's storing in those chubby little cheeks, it's peas. He's such a funny little chipmunk.
2 comments:
please do not cut his hair. :)
Sure wish Trav had a blog so he could tell us why on earth a work errand involved a pink tie. Sounds more like a work errand I would have.
We love Boozie's chipmunk cheeks/pea storage units.
Post a Comment