This is a request for help. Does anyone know of any great baby books? Everyone I've asked so far says they either made theirs (I don't scrapbook) or someone made it for them (I'll pay that person!). I would love one that can have pics and writing and that you can add stuff to, i.e. his hospital arm band, cards, etc... I found a
darling one at redenvelope but it's bound so you can't add anything to it. So far it's the best I've seen. Any help?
1 comment:
We got the graco swing from years ago when I was pregnant with Hunter. Someone gave it to us at my shower. About the baby book....I have two. I bought one at Hallmark that I write stuff in and that people signed at my showers, and then I scrapbook like a maniac. But I have a friend who is creating one online. I'll have to ask her for the website.
Post a Comment