Friday, March 21, 2008

Hook 'Em Horns!



That's what everyone was yelling today at the Alltel Arena where we were sitting on the second row right behind the band at the NCAA first round game of Texas vs Austin Peay. The game wasn't too exciting because Texas worked poor little Austin Peay, but it was fun to go to my and CB's first March Madness game thus far. We're lucky that Travis works for Alltel and has friends that have friends that work for ESPN to hook us up with such great seats. Mostly CB slept in the sling but since we were practically on the floor right by the band, it got super loud and he wasn't a fan. So we switched seats and after he ate and got out of the sling, he had a great time. It was a fun family outing. One of the first and definitely not one of the last...

4 comments:

{irene} said...

Look at you guys!...The first family picture I see!!!..I love how cute Charlie is!!!...and I love the new look of your blog girl!

Jessica said...

Looks like a good time! Charlie is cuter every time I see him! Such a stud. We're still workin on finding a good airfare deal to come visit. I'll keep you posted. As of right now it's like 500 buck.

kaye said...

I love your hair! Charlie is getting to be quite handsome.

kristin said...

If you listen really carefully you can still hear Shane crying from not being able to go with Travis to the night games!

Travis and CB at a March Madness game....it's a fathers dream come true!!

Love the bangs!! Happy Easter!!