Monday, March 10, 2008

Tribut till Svenskarna (Tribute to the Swedes)



So Charlie Boy is loving his new stations. The sweet bouncy seat that we wanted finally came from amazon and it is just as awesome as it looked online. Those Swedes just know how to make a quality product. :) And he's loving "tummy time" when we put him on his stomach on the boppy or just on the floor to strengthen his muscles. He lifts his head and turns it back and forth to look at the toys and kicks his arms and legs like he's doing those swimming ab/back exercises.

And we bought this fun H&M jumpsuit from a consignment sale awhile back and we've just been awaiting the day when he finally fit into it. Well today's the day and he looks so cute. Sure wish H&M would come to Little Rock... Again, those Swedes just know how to make a quality product.

Now all we need is a picture of Charlie Boy eating some Anna's pepparkakor and a Charlie/Ikea story to top it all off and we just might have to relocate to the mother land.

8 comments:

{irene} said...

Amen sister!..Those swedes know their stuff!!!...I love Ikea!...maybe we will get lucky and live close to one of them...Charlie is looking soo cute!..Canm't wait to meet him!

{irene} said...

It's at 10 p.m. and It's channel 12!

kaye said...

Love the bouncy. You have all the best stuff.

Lis said...

CB is a little mini Trav. Pretty cool theen there.

Lima Bean said...

I have another good swede product to add to the list. Imse Vimse are the things that made me switch to cloth diapering in the gdiapers. Seriously Em, if you love swede products, you'll love these and they might just convince you to wash a bit of poop in your washing machine.

kristin said...

YES! Another blog to stalk!! Charlie is a stud, I love to snuggle him.

I've never been to Sweden but sometimes I wish I was Euro, don't they seem to have it all figured out??

P.S. I'm going to Ikea in April in SLC, I think I'll have to bring some Ikea to little man!

mindi said...

he is looking sooo big!
to answer your question, i swiffer and vac simultaneously. it works great! glad you like the swiffer. i am amazed every time i empty the thing.

mindi said...

by the way, i LOVE that yellow leisure suit!