
a super sweet, cute, and compact bath, (that could later be used as a storage bin)

this amazing high chair (it even has a pneumatic lift device! what quality),

this convenient and compact stroller (which we actually do own) that connects to the car seat below,

and the world's best car seat (we had to buy the US version because of the safety differences. Travis said, "Europeans don't even have speed limits and their babies are fine in the European version". But we still bought the American one even though it's not as cool).
4 comments:
Well..Europe rocks...what can I say....
you have never been more right, my heart is euro...
Um, that high chair looks like a spaceship. high chaor
Uh, sorry about that gibberish before - I was doing it from my Black Berry. I also meant to say that I love the bath, though it looks a hair squishy.
Post a Comment