In case anyone's a big Krispy Kreme fan, just thought I'd let you know that...
which means that anyone can get a free dough-nit. And since we lived in Winston-Salem--the birthplace of the Krispy Kreme--we might have to head over and get one.
wow! all flavors? thanks for informing. i will put it on the agenda for asher and i tomorrow. btw i got the shirt at papaya and the shoes are jessica simpson from nordstrom. thanks for noticing!
We had some Krispy Kreme for breakfast yesterday in fact, and I would highly recommend the New York Cheesecake dough-nit?! I'm sure it will exceed the fat and caloric intake for the entire day, no need to eat another meal for 24 hours, what a bonus!
4 comments:
Don't you get a free dough-nit there anyways just for walking in? I wish we had a Krispy Kreme in Eugene. (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it)
ya. i think you do get an original but this is all flavors.
wow! all flavors? thanks for informing. i will put it on the agenda for asher and i tomorrow. btw i got the shirt at papaya and the shoes are jessica simpson from nordstrom. thanks for noticing!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2960867?refsid=210797_1&refcat=0%7e2376778%7e2372808%7e2372949%7e2375535&SourceID=1&SlotID=1&origin=related
We had some Krispy Kreme for breakfast yesterday in fact, and I would highly recommend the New York Cheesecake dough-nit?! I'm sure it will exceed the fat and caloric intake for the entire day, no need to eat another meal for 24 hours, what a bonus!
Post a Comment