Friday, June 27, 2008

Long Nights, Nice Days

This past week Beth & Anj were here visiting and we had so much fun. CB loved hanging out with Grandma and Auntie Anj (to be pronounced like "Aunge" like a Brit would say orange). And Anj took some fab photos with her newly-discovered skills as a photographer (to be posted at a later date). I think CB knew they were here and wanted to spend as much time with them as he could because his naps were short and his night sleep was short as well. And the second Beth left, he slept for over 2 hours for his nap. All that fun just wore him out, I guess. Last night was the best night yet. He went to bed at 6:30pm and slept until 4:30am. I fed him and then he slept until 6:30! Hurray! Then he was dunzo. I guess 12 hours is long enough. :) He was laying in his bed with his arms sprawled just waiting for someone to get him out. We were cracking up.

3 comments:

kristin said...

He is getting so BIG! His personality is really starting to show! I heart CB...so does Shane.(and Ty and Ry and Cannon for that matter, baby Charlie has a big fan club over here in the Courts!)

mindi said...

i can't believe how big that boy is getting! soooo cute!

anjer said...

oh wow - he is amazing! i love that he's raising the roof from his crib.