A- Attached or single: attached- although that seems like it's a negative thing, like I'm bound with chains
B- Best Friend: Trav, my fam, Hymes, Cassie, and now Charlie Boy, my all-time hangout partner
C-Cake or Pie: pie, but if crisp were an option, i'd say that instead
D-Day: every other Saturday when I'm not working. We get to run together and shop and hang.
E- Essential Item: Mascara
F-Favorite Color: pink, although green is creeping up there lately
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: yum, love gummis: Haribo gummy bears (right Doge?), sour patch kids, sour fruit salad, love all gummies
H-Home town: Fres-Yes, Cali
I-Indulgences: long runs on the river, spa days, shopping
J- January or July?: definitely July, I am not a fan of winter
K-Kids: 1 little charlie boy miracle
L-Life is incomplete without: family, friends, happiness
M- Marriage Date: 24 April 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 4- 3 sisters and 1 bro
O- Oranges or Apples: apples w peanut butter, yum
P- Phobias or Fears: loss of a family member
Q- Quote: "When in situations of stress, we wonder if there is anymore in us to give, we can be comforted to know that God, who knows us perfectly, placed us here to succeed." Elder Neal A Maxwell
R- Reason To Smile: CB's smiles
S- Season: Spring and Summer: swimming, sunshine, runs outside, flowers
T- Tag Four: Lis, Bean, Doge, Jess
U- Unknown fact about me: I like the smell of E coli growing on a plate
V- Very Favorite Store: hm... if I had no financial budget, I'd say armani exchange, club monaco, nordy, shopbop
W- Worst Habit: judgmental
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I'd rather have neither, but ultrasounds aren't bad
Y-Your favorite food: Thai, Indian, vegetarian
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries
No comments:
Post a Comment