
We're heading down to Texas this weekend. I'm excited to see what all the pride is about. It's the only state I know of whose residents are uber proud. They fly Texas flags instead of American flags, and are obsessed with making sure everyone knows they're from Texas. Is it that great of a state? I'll soon find out...
A few great things about Texas:
1) IKEA!
2) Nordstrom (And how convenient that it's Women's and Children's Half Yearly Sale!)
3) Nordstrom Rack
4) staying at a hotel with a pool
5) Northpark (at least it looks fab from the website... TBD if it actually is)
6) Club Monaco (Does anyone else sense a shopping theme? Hopefully Charlie Boy is as big of a fan of shopping as his parents.)
And this list doesn't only pertain to Texas, but it's the closest state to Arkansas that has Ikea and Nordy Rack so it deserves a trip. What would make it phenomenal is if it had an H&M. But sadly, no love.
P.S. If anyone's been to the Dallas area and has any tips of fun things to do, let me know.
7 comments:
Well, the Boswells are fun and in Dallas :)
Sounds like your weekend will be full up of shopping, tho. Whatcha buying at IKEA?
Nothing in particular. Just wandering through the whole store, exposing CB to all the Swedish influence, and watching Trav eat some meatballs, I'm sure :) Oh ya, and I'm sure we'll buy many bags of Bilar!
Oh fun!!...Mike and i wanted to go for the shopping too!!!...
I'm super jealous. Sounds like a dream come true.
thanks for the geography lesson. maybe i'll move to texas and buy a dirt cheap house and then you can come visit me and we can be on proplad :)
have fun shopping.
booz, that was not so fresh.
How sad that I just read this. I could have given you lots of tips on what to do in Dallas. You could have even gone to visit the old grandparents for a delicious southern meal!! Anyway, what did you think about it??
we loved it! we shopped til we dropped-or mostly until cb dropped. :) What a great city. I miss big cities.
Post a Comment