Thursday, October 1, 2009
Low-rise pants wearers, watch out!
Boozie has a little obsession with bum cracks. I think he's just confused that people's pants end up low and that he can see skin poking out and is very fascinated with it. One day as T was bending over doing something, he was startled to feel a little finger exploring the exposed skin. So today at Gymboree there happened to be a mama with very low-rise jeans and a short shirt. (Not a good combo, especially for a mama that's playing and climbing with her babe, but apparently she didn't get the memo). Anyways, she was bending over and exposing and of course, piquing Boozie's curiosity. I didn't really notice. Luckily, I glanced over to see him looking with his intrigued eyes and starting to head over to her. I intercepted him and turned his attention to the various climbing-up-high-and-crouching-down-low activities of the day. Could've been bad...but hilarious. Maybe it would've taught her a lesson. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hee hee hee. That's pretty funny.
Post a Comment