Friday, October 2, 2009

Dishes for babes


So the absolute last thing I need to be doing right now is looking for things to buy since we have no room for even our own clothes in this mini house, but I was looking for organization inspiration (since a miracle is needed to be able to fit our clothes and things in the 3 small closets in this house) and found this instead. We have the good ole' trusty Ikea plastic dishes but I'm slowly converting to glass (just bought these to replace our plastic Rubbermaid/Tupperware) and would love to see Boozie's face when I present his spinach quiche on a glass plate. He gets excited enough about using a cup without a lid. Now, back to organizing this house...

2 comments:

Mel Glade said...

Well those are tempting... I'm always on the prowl for things like that. And I know all about cramming things into TIGHT spaces. I recommend utilizing all under-bed spaces to the max. Boozie's under-crib space is easy access, and there's a suprising amount of it. Look for places other than closets, too. Store things between the wall and the furniture, under the couches, and invest is a couple of storage ottomans if all else fails. I'm not jealous. =(

The Smith Family said...

Cool. I need something other than my corell plates...I've now lost a few to my hardwood floor because I wasn't fast enough to grab it off the high chair when "all done" was declared. You'd think I'd learn the first time! Thanks for the tip!