
For all you that were interested in the gdiaper extreme clearance sale, I just got the code for us all to use. It's g544Nilsson and if you add the "Everyday g's 6 pack" to your cart and then enter the code, it will be reduced from $70 to $40. So fab. And another new thing is they started selling gcloth. So if you aren't intimidating by washing (and it's not bad at all), you can get gcloth for home (which after your first investment is free since you never have to buy more) and the flushies for out and about. And if you want a $2 off coupon, let me know and I'll send you one cos I have many.

2 comments:
Holy smokes. At that price, I think we have to try g-dipes again. What a crazy screaming deal. I LOVE it. What hemp inserts do you use with yours?
i know! it's an unbelievable price. we use cottonwood baby hemp inserts with ours. i'm not sure how similar the gcloth inserts would be, but they're a similar set-up with 3 layers of hemp topped w microfleece.
Post a Comment