Anyone who knows
Bean knows she's very talented. She has a bag-making
business and she makes fabulous products. I have many of her produce bags and canvas bags and am always getting compliments on them. So at our quarterly Enrichment women's church meeting when they said we could learn how to make a bag, I jumped at the chance. It took me a bit longer than one evening because I wanted to get lots of feedback so I lined it with duckcloth along with the lining fabric to make it thicker and did a few other modifications and even though it's nowhere near as good as Bean's, I think it turned out pretty good.
Isn't the fabric wild and fun?
Inside
6 comments:
WOW! Good job! I am so proud of you. I am sure Kristine is too. You two may someday be partners!!
aw, thanks for the second shout-out in two weeks. unfortunately my business is kind of slow and sad right now, but i guess that's bound to happen in the midst of childbirth.
the bag looks really great, and beth may be onto something there. maybe someday we will be partners. that would be fun.
Good job, Em, and i love your fun fabric. It's pretty amazing that you find time to sew amid the cleaning, mowing, showing and Boozie care and playing.
there's only so much you can do from about 8pm til my bedtime... :)
It turned out really nice. Glad you got it done!
i'm glad it's done, too. t was going to take my sewing machine up to new jersey but we thought of other stuff for him to take instead so i could finish.
Post a Comment