Thursday, March 5, 2009

Magical Loaf

For all you vegetarians out there I just found the coolest thing ever! It's a magical meatloaf. T loooves meatloaf and was so sad to learn I would not be obliging his favorite meal. Until I found this. You can plug in what ingredients you like and it will make a recipe for you. I made a black bean, nutritional yeast, carrot, garlic, onion, s&p, sunflower seed, oatmeal, worcestshire sauce, soy flour loaf a few nights ago and it was delicious. T said, "Please, please make this again. Even though you never make anything again. Please?" Even Boozie liked it.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I am SO trying this! I'll have to keep track of all the combos I experiment with, but man, this looks fun!

kristin said...

this looks like a lot of fun...i think i'm going to try it with a mexican flair:)

Lindsey said...

Will you email me the recipe for the combination you tried? I'd love to try it. :)

Thanks!
-Lindsey