Friday, February 20, 2009

Hide-and-Seek

Boozie loves to play hide-and-seek. We will go and hide in another room behind something and say where's mama/papa a few times and he crawls around laughing until he finds us. He loves it and it's so funny. So yesterday I gave him a little card to play with. It's one of those annoying cards that goes on your key ring that you just have to have to get the discount at a store that everyone should get, in my opinion. But I digress, I couldn't find it after he was done and I searched under the couch, in baskets, etc... Then T searched but neither of us could find it. This morning Boozie was playing again on the ground by a stack of VHS tapes on the floor that are waiting to be sorted and donated. He picked up the top one, pulled out the VHS tape, and dumped out that little card! He must have put it there yesterday and then remembered it was in there today. Luckily he found it because I don't think I ever would've looked in the VHS tape cases. Maybe he just didn't want me to find it... :)

2 comments:

Hymas Family said...

What a smart little boy!

Amy said...

it's true they know where things are. I was looking for my keys Halle was playing with and couldn't find them. So I said "where did you put my keys?" She walked over to the couch and put her hand under it and found them.