So I bet
Heff can get 100% on
this game but can anyone else? I thought I had a clue since we've studied the Old Testament and those maps in the Bible, but apparently if I was a middle east geography student, I would get an F. Try it. It's super hard.
5 comments:
So I didn't quite get 100%. I couldn't get all of the "stans" in the right place. It has been too long since I have taught Geography. So I missed five. Sad :( This is a fun game though, I am checking it out to see if they have some fun US maps that I can put on my teaching website. Nice find!
I missed A LOT! Shane is the geography super hero in our house...he helped me towards the end, or maybe the beginning:)
Wow. Aaron and I missed way more than five!! And I was just there. At least I did get the Middle East right, but my Africa suffered. Terrible.
That was so embarrassing! I had to quit. That mean noise when you do bad was killing me a little.
haha. i kept our computer on mute so luckily i didn't hear the mean noise :)
Post a Comment