So for all the peeps that felt very sad and lame after the last Geography quiz and missed a few more than 5 like Heff, here's
one to sort-of redeem you. It's of the US. Unfortunately, you have to drag the state to its exact location on a blank country map and if you're a bit off, you get it wrong. Hopefully you're luckier than me and your first state isn't Rhode Island! So it's still tough but nothing like finding Tajikstan. :) Good Luck!
3 comments:
yipes. i need to study my geography!
I had to start with Missouri--how on earth could you get that exactly right with no lines?!?! Then Rhode Island was third . . . just when I thought US Geography would be easy! Oh well, at least I improved!
Thanks for the opportunity to redeem myself, I really stunk at the Middle East version. I happen to be tutoring a third grader this year who is learning about the states and capitals, so it was all fresh in my memory. :)
Post a Comment