

He's here and we couldn't be happier and we couldn't love him more. He's amazing. He arrived at 0635 on Sunday morning after a very quick labor. Unfortunately, he never turned so in the end, they had to rush to do a C section--definitely not my first choice. I was disappointed, but at least I got to labor through it all up until the very end and they got him out so quickly he wasn't affected by the epidural at all; it didn't even have time to take full effect on me so it really didn't make it into his system. So that made us happier. We're all doing very well and are just a little sleep-deprived. He was 8 lbs 3 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. A big happy baby indeed.
6 comments:
I love his little face. Congratulations!! I'm glad everyone's happy and healthy. Oh, and I love his name :)
This is so exciting. Promise me you'll let me know when you're in Utah to visit your parents next. I need to meet this little bean.
congrats! i LOVE that first pic with that grumpy look on his face. soooo cute! kris told me your crazy labor story. yikes! you are one tough lady! get some sleep, will you?
Congratulations Emilee and Travis. I am so excited for you! He is beautiful and I can already see some of Travis's expressions on his little face in the pictures.
Hollie Parry
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and I really like the name. I was excited to find your blog through Kaye's and Brooke's so that I could see how cute your little boy is!
-Emma Dison
Congrats!!! Oh he is adorable!! I'm glad that you guys are all ok. Isn't it fun to have a baby?!?! Get some sleep and when you feel up to it, I'm excited to see more pictures and hear all about motherhood!!
Post a Comment