



So Singleton's room is almost finished! I'm still waiting for this great Amy Butler fabric to come in the mail that I ordered awhile ago to cover the rocking chair seat, but other than that, it's all done! I hung these fabulous letters on the wall last night that we got from alitris and it looks so fun. Now if Singleton will just get ready and turn, we're all set...
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you Emilee. You look terrific. I'm so excited that you have a blog, so I can keep in touch with you better. When is your due date?
you seriously need to put a ticker on here for a count down. love the decor. kris says you are going back to work - let me know if you need any moral support! it has worked out great for me to work part time, but those pumping days were a bit of a challenge! i had a million questions when i was pumping and getting ready to go back. let me know if i can help at all! can't wait to see that baby!
feb 2?
CUTE room!! I have those same letters but am waiting to put them up until we are set in our next house (7 months away) Am I lazy or what? But, I wasn't sure how to arrange them, you've given me great ideas. Thanks! Good luck with everything.
Emilee, I found your blog through Yasmines. I'm so excited to see how you are doing. Good luck with everything coming up. This is so exciting. You look great and I can't wait to see pictures!!! Keep in touch!!!
Love,
Becca Laing
Post a Comment