Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best Buddies


Boozle loves L. He always wants to hold him, give him stor kram (big hugs), give him his blankie, make sure he can "svanga lite" (swing a little in his swing), show him his beep beeps, etc... We're excited to see L get a bit older so they can really be best buddies.



5 comments:

Jody said...

So, you like the ring sling? I'm thinking of trying that next time. The moby wrap was just so big and cumbersome to work with, and K didn't like the pouch sling, so I'm always looking at different options for the future.

Em said...

if there was a word stronger than love, that would be how i feel about the maya wrap ring sling. charlie lived in it from day 1 until i was about 9 months pregnant with lincoln. now lincoln sits in it and it is my lifesaver. i would def try it out! and it's not too late b

Em said...

not too late because they can ride on your hip until they're too big and then can ride on your back. love it!

Unknown said...

I'm surely missing these two darling "best buddies".

Becky said...

I love this last pic...cute little baby and cute little toddler!