Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tick Tock

Well, it's official. It's time to child-proof the house.


And the guilty party?


And yet, he looks so innocent :)

8 comments:

Lima Bean said...

oh, sad. that looks like it was such a nice vase. i remember that shirt he's wearing. so cute.

man, i hate cleaning up broken glass. it's like a never ending task cause you feel like you never got it
all.

Amy said...

Oh man! Join the club. Thing will never be the way you want them now...at least for a while.

Mel Glade said...

Ooo, I hope he didn't do that on the wheely-cow; it looks like he's figured it out.
ps- my word verification is sorbaculz. I don't know why that's funny.

anjer said...

geeeez how does he just keep getting more and more adorable?! just when i think it isn't possible - BAM!

please make 20 more just like him. ok, maybe not 20, but as many as possible... please and thank you.

heather said...

oh the fun of child proofing. I never really did it, I just made sure there wasn't anything at their level that I really cared about or that could hurt them. Then of course locked the cleaning cabinet, you know the obvious things. I have been pretty lucky so far. I hope that is the last of it for you. Boys are always into everything so good luck with that.

Virginia G said...

What I love the most is that he doesn't have any pants on. :)

Kari said...

So funny. I remember the day I realized why I felt like I was always saying "no, don't touch" to Austin when he was about 2 yrs old. It was because nothing was childproofed! Life is so much easier when things are locked and put up and you don't have to worry! But, then comes the visiting to grandparents houses and it all comes back again! : ) The VHS story is hillarious! Amazing how they remember! Thanks for the compliments on my blog. I got certified through Les Mills. No regrets. Love it.

kim said...

Is that kid wearing Struempfhose?