Monday, December 1, 2008

He'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain


La Hacienda = delicious!

T ran a 10K last Saturday. His first ever 10K. He was a little nervous because it is up a mountain in Hot Springs National Park. I (and a much smaller version of Boozie) ran it last year and warned him that it's not an easy race, but he decided last year that he wanted to do it so he trained and did it. It was freezing cold (28 degrees at the start) but so much fun. We stayed in a great condo on Lake Hamilton and enjoyed good food at the same Mexican restaurant we did last year. We decided that we're fans of Hot Springs.

We ate some oatmeal while we waited for him to finish.


He made it! (and even 10 minutes faster than he thought possible)

4 comments:

{irene} said...

Hey Girl!!.Charlie is looking adorable!!..I do the frames with www.photobucket.com... you can do a bunch of things with your pics!

allie said...

awww cutest boozie! i love that pic. cude sign too! way to go trav!

Matt said...

Way to go Trav!!!! I can't even bring myself to do a 5k. Doge is working on that one with me...yikes, it all sounds SO hard. Anyway. What a cute boozie!!! Wow...he is adorable! :)

heather said...

That is awesome. I got your e-mail sorry I haven't responded, I am in Fresno right now, and it has been crazy. Hope you and your family are well.