Friday, November 14, 2008

Oma



Oma Belt (or Bolt, whichever you prefer) came to visit and we had a fabulous time. She spoiled us all, especially CB. She even brought 2 big Costco-sized jars of T's favorite sun-dried tomatoes, risking that the tomato-infused oil spill all over her suitcase. What a mom. Here are a few pics of us on the bridge overlooking the Arkansas River.

4 comments:

Virginia G said...

I love your little smiley guy!

Unknown said...

Oh, hard to believe I was there just this week. I loved every minute. Kisses to you all.

Brooke Eriksen said...

I need to check out your blog more often. HE is HUGE!! Can you believe how fast they grow!

anjer said...

hey, em, i have a simple request: please do not cut lil charlie's hair before i get to see him. i'm not sure if you were planning on it, but i wanna see it longish!

also, you can have trav cut his hair. that doesn't matter to me.

thanks, in advance, for your cooperation in this matter.