
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving and had part of my family here to celebrate with us. I had to work both Thursday and Friday, so we were both lucky to have a nice fam that came and prepared the whole Thanksgiving meal while I worked. It was a delicious meal and we all agreed that brining the turkey is definitely the way to go since it was our best turkey we could remember. We took them around Little Rock too, and we saw the bridge over the Arkansas river, a trolley tour of Little Rock, all the cool houses, etc... It was a fun time.
1 comment:
Hey guys! I found your blog through Brooke's and wanted to inform you that I'll most likely be blog stalking you, just so you know. Congrats on the baby! Sounds like you guys are having a blast in Arkansas.
Post a Comment