Friday, November 2, 2007

New Blog








I thought we wouldn't have much to say in a blog up until now, so why bother start one, but with a singleton on the way and tons of new things happening to us soon, I wanted to have a spot to post pics and little stories about our life. First will be Travis's dream since we moved to Little Rock has been to attend an Arkansas Razorbacks game in Fayetteville and tomorrow we'll have that opportunity. Someone at Alltel won 2 tickets and couldn't use them so she offered them to Travis and he jumped on the chance. I'm not too excited about working all day and then leaving straight from work to drive 4 hours in traffic up to Fayetteville, but I am excited to see the game and the city and the Autumn drive through the Ozarks on the way. So we'll take some pics and post them soon.
And a few pics of the growing belly for all who are dying to see it.

6 comments:

A said...

Emilee,
You look FABULOUS. Really. And I love the jeans. Did you splurge and get some seven's or citizen's? I would fantasize about those jeans during my pregnancy :) I'm excited to check out your posts. And to hear updates about your little peanut :) Be in touch,
Amy

Jeff F said...

Yippee!!! We can't wait until baby singleton is born...although we wish it was going to occur a little closer to the Pacific :) You look great Em! We miss you.
Heff

Kellie said...

It's about time! Welcome to the Blogosphere.

mindi said...

so happy i found your blog on jeffs! congratulations! that is one super cute bump. tell trav hi for us. can't wait to see pics of the babe. when are you due?

allie said...

in reference to your comment on jess's blog...
consider it done.
i wish i knew whether to get a pink or a blue coug onesie though.

Janelle Ehat said...

Emilee!! How are you!! I haven't seen or talked to you since you got married! Congrats and you look GREAT pregnant!!! How fun is that!?
check out our family website at ehatfamily.spaces.live.com