Did you see my question about the maya wrap that I posted on your facebook wall?
I love the wrap, too. Such a lovely cuddley thing. And what a cute baby. Mmmm, yummy.
Your babies are both so sweet. I love checking in with you guys and seeing you're doing great.
xoxo, miss you guys
Your kids are DARLING!!! It has been way to long since I have checked out your blog! They seriously are to die for!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did you see my question about the maya wrap that I posted on your facebook wall?
I love the wrap, too. Such a lovely cuddley thing. And what a cute baby. Mmmm, yummy.
Your babies are both so sweet. I love checking in with you guys and seeing you're doing great.
xoxo, miss you guys
Your kids are DARLING!!! It has been way to long since I have checked out your blog! They seriously are to die for!
Post a Comment