Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love


I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of this being-a-mama-to-2 thing. And today has been such a great day so far. It's Boozle's birthday and it's sunny outside. What more could I want? Oh, maybe 20 more degrees, but you can't have everything. Some days are crazy hard but the past few days I've felt content and just completely in love with my 2 babes.



7 comments:

The Smith Family said...

So glad to hear it's going well Em. Being a mom is tough stuff and it's nice to have those "OH, I GET it!" days when everything just flows and seems to fit together. Your boys are darling!

Jessica said...

charlie looks so grown up with his new haircut! and lincoln is getting so big too! they are so adorable.

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! I hope his present got to him...it might be a little late. Glad you guys had a fun day, and hey, if you want warm you can always come visit AZ!!

Amy said...

How cute! So I do believe that "Little One" (does he have a nick name yet) was most definitely made for the same mold as Boozie.

Em said...

i know it's hard to believe, amy, but no nickname yet! all in time, i guess. hopefully he doesn't feel neglected :)

Unknown said...

Did you ever imagine you could feel such love and aren't you so grateful for that privelege? Surely not every day brings these feelings of contentment, but writing helps in the remembering. love you all

Unknown said...

You are the sweetest Mama and these are the two most adorable boys ever!! I miss you so!! Seeing those two little faces looking with such love at their Mama....thanks Em for being such a wonderful mother to them and wife to my little boy!!