What a sweet picture! Congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly and that you're going to have a nice relaxing holiday...minus the sleeping thing. :) So happy for you!
Ooooo! I almost cried at that picture. I want to hear all the details. Hope you had a great delivery and that everything went well. he's so pretty. Miss you guys. Wish we could come over and hold that sweet little one. Mel
Congrats Em! What a darling picture, and I love his name! Having a bunch of boys is the best, it really is so fun to watch them as they grow. I'm excited for you guys!
I agree with Mel on the picture...precious!!! Congrats, we are so happy for you. I'm going to assume that everything went well for the 2 of you. He shares the same birthday with Aaron.
Congratulations! That is the best picture ever. Get a huge print, frame it, and hang it on the wall so that in a few months when they are fighting over the same toy you be reminded that they can also be sweet! He is beautiful. We are so excited for you & your little family!
I can't believe it has been that long since I have checked your blog. Congratulations. What a sweet little guy. I hope you are getting a little sleep these days. As for the shirt you asked about I made it. Now you have to post the birth story. I am so happy for you guys.
11 comments:
What a sweet picture! Congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly and that you're going to have a nice relaxing holiday...minus the sleeping thing. :) So happy for you!
Ooooo! I almost cried at that picture. I want to hear all the details. Hope you had a great delivery and that everything went well. he's so pretty. Miss you guys. Wish we could come over and hold that sweet little one.
Mel
Congrats Em! What a darling picture, and I love his name! Having a bunch of boys is the best, it really is so fun to watch them as they grow. I'm excited for you guys!
And what a great announcement. Love your fam 'buckets of stars worth.'
I agree with Mel on the picture...precious!!! Congrats, we are so happy for you. I'm going to assume that everything went well for the 2 of you. He shares the same birthday with Aaron.
Congrats!!!! That picture is adorable and so are your two boys!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That is the best picture ever. Get a huge print, frame it, and hang it on the wall so that in a few months when they are fighting over the same toy you be reminded that they can also be sweet! He is beautiful. We are so excited for you & your little family!
Vilka underbara pojkar!! Så fina!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!!
I can't believe it has been that long since I have checked your blog. Congratulations. What a sweet little guy. I hope you are getting a little sleep these days.
As for the shirt you asked about I made it.
Now you have to post the birth story. I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment