Friday, January 30, 2009

5 Things I Like About Today

I was tagged by Kristin to do 5 things I like about today. Usually I don't like tags but this one is fun.
1) Sunshine and high temp of 52 instead of the 20s like it has been the past few days. Jogging stroller here we come!
2) I put Boozie in his crib for his nap and went downstairs to clean and organize the bathroom. We have a video monitor so every once in awhile I looked at him and he was just playing, banging his legs, and rolling around like he always does in his crib. After 30 minutes or so he was quiet and I figured he went to sleep so I went up to check on him. And this is what I found:

Apparently he had gotten the mobile down that was hanging above his crib and thought it was a fun thing to play with and then an even more fun thing to snuggle with during naptime. Priceless.
3) Looking at my linen close that now has those expand-a-shelf things in it so the stacks of sheets and pillow cases are no longer leaning.
4) Tomorrow we're actually going on a date and have a babysitter. It'll be fun but the whole time all we do is think about Boozie and hope he's okay. :)
5) Discovering the amazing capability of wool in cloth diapering.

5 comments:

Jody said...

Wool in cloth diapering, huh? Do tell!

Em said...

oh where to begin with the wool talk. i'll email you.

allie said...

hahaha i love that picture of boozie. he is so funny :) i miss that little chuck! can't wait til you guys come!

Mel Glade said...

Ha ha, I have to laugh: it is SO true that every time you leave a baby, all you do is think about getting back to them. But it's still a nice exercise.

Teriney said...

I can't believe he is one!!! Happy Birthday!