Does anyone have a favorite baby backpack that they love and would recommend? I'm looking at the Kelty Frame Carrier 1.0 but know nothing about it. I'm open for suggestions...
we do like ours, but we got it on a special clearance on ebay. it's snugli brand and for the amount of times we've used it (not a whole lot--maybe 10 total) it's served its purpose. how come no one else had an opinion on this topic?
(this is bean btw, I'm just signed in as Jeff on his computer and am too lazy to sign out)
Hey Emilee! I know this is an older post, but I have to put in a plug for the Deuter kid carrier II - we started with the Kelty Journey, but it's so big and unwiedly, and the hip belt was always too long even for me with a long torso. The Deuter (we got ours at REI but I think they also have them at backcountry.com) works well for either Bill (at 6'1") or me (at 5'6"), has been comfortable on 5-6 hour hikes, and Freddy can even fall asleep in it. I think it'll fit him a little better once he's a tiny big bigger, but it's at least as good as the kelty now. Oh yeah, plus, it has the kickstand so you can load them up by yourself (unlike the ergo which seems impossible to use as a backpack without 2 people). Good luck!!
3 comments:
i think bean and heff like theirs... but i don't know. sorry! cude pics of baby boy with food, by the way :) he's so darling!
we do like ours, but we got it on a special clearance on ebay. it's snugli brand and for the amount of times we've used it (not a whole lot--maybe 10 total) it's served its purpose. how come no one else had an opinion on this topic?
(this is bean btw, I'm just signed in as Jeff on his computer and am too lazy to sign out)
Hey Emilee! I know this is an older post, but I have to put in a plug for the Deuter kid carrier II - we started with the Kelty Journey, but it's so big and unwiedly, and the hip belt was always too long even for me with a long torso. The Deuter (we got ours at REI but I think they also have them at backcountry.com) works well for either Bill (at 6'1") or me (at 5'6"), has been comfortable on 5-6 hour hikes, and Freddy can even fall asleep in it. I think it'll fit him a little better once he's a tiny big bigger, but it's at least as good as the kelty now. Oh yeah, plus, it has the kickstand so you can load them up by yourself (unlike the ergo which seems impossible to use as a backpack without 2 people). Good luck!!
Post a Comment