no. the camera's in the room on the charger, but he loves to hang out his changing table so a lot of his funny tricks are demonstrated and documented there. :)
Thanks for the memory. I still have C-dub pride. I have a few ratty t-shirts that I won't throw away just because they're all I have left from high school!
I'm glad Indian food is one of your favs. Someday we'll get together and eat some naan together!
6 comments:
do you keep your camera in one of those drawers by the changing table? at least 50 percent of your pics are of him on that green pad. hee.
what a cutie pie. that pic of those pretzel women though, not so cute. eek.
Ha! A happy snack of toe jam?
no. the camera's in the room on the charger, but he loves to hang out his changing table so a lot of his funny tricks are demonstrated and documented there. :)
How great is this?!
Thanks for the memory. I still have C-dub pride. I have a few ratty t-shirts that I won't throw away just because they're all I have left from high school!
I'm glad Indian food is one of your favs. Someday we'll get together and eat some naan together!
um, ty ... care to comment?
Post a Comment